Presidential Global Scholars
The Presidential Global Scholarship provides more than 200 students annually with the financial means to participate in an international co-op experience. The Presidential Global Scholarship grants up to $6,000 for a period of travel on an approved international co-op. Funding will assist with program costs, housing and other living expenses, financial need, or reduced earnings.
To be eligible, applicants must:
• Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate program.
• Attend an eligible international co-op program.
• Exhibit exceptional leadership qualities.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the relevance and importance of their chosen experience to their educational pursuit, personal development, and career goals.
How to apply:
• Submit a completed application form, available for download here.
• Attach answers to the application questions on a separate sheet of paper.
• Be sure to include a signature from your Co-op Faculty Coordinator.
• Include an official offer of employment from an international co-op position, or a letter indicating place and time period of employment, salary, and any other benefits you will receive.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis upon receipt. We encourage you to apply by the priority filing dates of June 1st for Summer II/Fall Co-ops and November 1st for Spring/Summer I Co-ops. Applications received after these dates will be awarded based on availability of funding and the quality of experience.
Submit all materials to:
Northeastern University Office of Student Financial Services
Attn: Michael Wildeman
360 Huntington Ave
356 Richards Hall
Boston, MA 02115