Northeastern is a global institution with educational and research programs around the world. We are committed to doing the work needed so future generations of Northeastern alumni are prepared to engage the world, both collaboratively and competitively.
Private gifts create experiences for students and faculty to work and learn in international settings. Many of these international opportunities go beyond standard foreign study programs. One example is international co-op, which equips students for success in the global economy.
Or, you may choose to support faculty who rise to answer the global challenges of our time: environmental pollution, disease, or terrorism. Gifts may fund academic and research collaborations between Northeastern and universities around the globe.
Gifts may support
- Experiential education opportunities in one of 88 cities worldwide
- International internships and service learning projects
- The Dialogue of Civilizations program
- Academic programs and partnerships with international universities, like our Bachelor of Science in International Business program
- Northeastern’s 19 cultural student organizations and four major cultural centers
- The World Language Center
- International research programs and inter-institutional collaborations
If you are interested in supporting global initiatives, please contact Luanne Kirwin at email@example.com or 617.373.4296.
Photo: Engineers Without Borders student Kevin McMorrow, E'14, with Ugandan children in front of a village store. Kevin helped drill two wells to supply water to more than 800 residents of the village of Bbanda.