Some Summer Dialogues are still open! Click here for more details!
Many Dialogue of Civilizations still accepting applications!! If a program is no longer accepting applications, it will have a "closed" flag on its program page. All extended DOC program applications will close on February 20th, 2017.
- What does priority deadline mean?
- All students that apply by the priority deadline will be considered for admission, as all dialogues remain open until the priority deadline. After the priority deadline, applications are reviewed on a rolling basis until the program fills. Programs are subject to close anytime between the priority deadline and the application deadline when a program receives the maximum number of students.
- What does non-refundable deposit mean?
- Students must pay a $500 non-refundable deposit for their application to be considered complete. If a student is not accepted into their Dialogue, they will receive their $500 back. If a student is accepted into a Dialogue of Civilizations program but then decide to withdraw, they will be subject to the withdrawal policy outlined here: http://www.northeastern.edu/geo/dialogue/policies-forms/program-withdrawal-policies/
- Can I still apply for a Dialogue of Civilizations program?
- YES!! All programs are still accepting applications unless then have a "closed" flag on their program page until 2/1/17.
- I am a NU.in student, can I apply to a Dialogue of Civilizations program?
- YES!!! NU.in students are eligible for 2017 Dialogue of Civilizations programs.
Please email GEO at GEO@northeastern.edu with any questions.
The GEO Team.