Gain the global advantage. Having a global work experience to add to your resume can put you ahead of the pack. You will have an advantage over other competing students for top co-op and full-time positions.
To be eligible, you must:
- Maintain the required cumulative GPA set forth by your college. It is recommended to check with your Co-op Coordinator.
- Be in good academic standing at Northeastern.
- Have completed a required global co-op information session and a GEO pre-departure orientation.
- Meet the requirements of the global co-op employer.
- Have completed the appropriate number of semesters. This depends on each college and more information can be found in the Co-op Student Handbook.