One of the Office of the General Counsel's goals is to provide resourceful information to faculty, staff, students and all members of the Northeastern University Community. If you don't find what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will lead you in the right direction.
For Faculty and Staff
For All Members of the Northeastern Community
- For rules and policies regarding the privacy of student record information, please vist Registrar's Office FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) web page.
- For information on Northeastern’s Equal Opportunity Policies, please visit the Office of Institutional Diversity and Inclusion.
- For information about Northeastern’s resources to address occupational health, safety, and environmental issues, please visit the Office of Environmental Health and Safety.
- For information about Events, visit the Office of Conference and Event Planning webpage.
- For information on insurance, releases, waivers of liability, conflicts on interest, and risk management, please contact Risk Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. or visit the website.
- Appropriate Use Policy for Computing and Information Technology
- Logo and Name Use: Visit the Division of Marketing and Communications Branding Toolkit.
- University Compliance Hotline: Northeastern University uses an independent third party company, EthicsPoint, to provide an anonymous and confidential reporting line for all members of the University community. For more information or to make a report, click here.
- Bias Incident Response Protocol
- Code of Student Conduct
- Independent Contractor Issues, please visit the Accounts Payable Office webpage.
- Health Care/HIPAA
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) protects protected health information that is maintained and transmitted electronically. HIPAA requires administrative, technical and physical safeguards for storage, transmission, and access.
- University’s HIPAA Security Officer: Mark Nardone, Director Information Security
- University’s HIPAA Privacy Officer: Nan Clark Regina, Director, Division Human Subject Research Protection