How To Apply
Students who submitted the online application have been emailed an invitation to the March 11 Interview Day. Students must check their email and follow the link to register to attend Interview Day.
March 11 is the final interview day. If applicants want to be considered for admission to Foundation Year, they must attend the March 11 Interview Day.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2015
To be considered for Foundation Year, students must be:
- High school graduates and students holding GED completion certificates who live in Boston
- Motivated and willing to work hard to achieve their goals and earn a college degree
- Willing to commit to a full-time experience
- Submit your Foundation Year application online
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online
Phone Number: 617.373.5549
In addition to the above requirements, admissions will also conduct a comprehensive review of each applicant’s motivation and commitment to earning a college degree.
For Foundation Year candidates, there are no SATs required and there are no application fees.
Applying to Northeastern University and applying to Foundation Year are separate processes. For information about applying to Northeastern University, visit the Northeastern University Admissions website. Visit Northeastern’s College of Professional Studies for information about applying to their programs.