How To Apply
Admission decisions were posted to the Application Status Portal on April 15.
Next steps for admitted students:
1. Log on to your Application Status Portal.
2. Click on link "Intent to Enroll" and click box that you intend to enroll.
3. Click on link "Commitment Form" and click box that you agree to the commitment.
4. Click on the link "Financial Aid" and read letter to see if you need to submit additional documents in order to be awarded financial aid.
Application Deadline was March 1. The application is closed.
To be considered for Foundation Year, students must be:
- High school graduates and students holding GED completion certificates who live in Boston
- Motivated and willing to work hard to achieve their goals and earn a college degree
- Willing to commit to a full-time experience
- Submit your Foundation Year application online
- Attend the mandatory Interview Day
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online
Phone Number: 617.373.5549
In addition to the above requirements, admissions will also conduct a comprehensive review of each applicant’s motivation and commitment to earning a college degree.
For Foundation Year candidates, there are no SATs required and there are no application fees.
Applying to Northeastern University and applying to Foundation Year are separate processes. For information about applying to Northeastern University, visit the Northeastern University Admissions website. Visit Northeastern’s College of Professional Studies for information about applying to their programs.