How To Apply
Foundation Year Application Timeline:
The Foundation Year application for the 2015-2016 academic year is open.
Foundation Year Information Session
Educators, students and family members are welcome.
6:00pm - 8:00pm
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
To be considered for Foundation Year, students must be:
- High school graduates and students holding GED completion certificates who live in Boston
- Motivated and willing to work hard to achieve their goals and earn a college degree
- Willing to commit to a full-time experience
Application Deadline: March 1, 2015
In order to be invited to Interview Day you must have a complete application (online application, submitted transcript, guidance counselor recommendation, teacher recommendation). Attendance at one Interview Day is required to be considered for Foundation Year.
Interview Day #1: February 11, 2015
Interview Day #2: March 11, 2015
- Submit your Foundation Year application online
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online
Phone Number: 617.373.5549
In addition to the above requirements, admissions will also conduct a comprehensive review of each applicant’s motivation and commitment to earning a college degree.
For Foundation Year candidates, there are no SATs required and there are no application fees.
Applying to Northeastern University and applying to Foundation Year are separate processes. For information about applying to Northeastern University, visit the Northeastern University Admissions website. Visit Northeastern’s College of Professional Studies for information about applying to their programs.