Admission decisions were posted to the Application Status Portal on April 15.
Next steps for admitted students: Deadline May 15, 2015
1. Log on to your Application Status Portal.
2. Click on link "Intent to Enroll" and click box that you intend to enroll.
3. Click on link "Commitment Form" and click box that you agree to the commitment.
4. Click on the link "Financial Aid" and read letter to see if you need to submit additional documents in order to be awarded financial aid.
If you want to succeed in college, Foundation Year is the place to start.
Designed for recent high school graduates and GED completers, Foundation Year integrates rigorous academics with student support services to create an environment where you can be successful in your first year of college.
As a Foundation Year student, you are enrolled in Northeastern University’s College of Professional Studies where you earn a full year of college credit. To foster camaraderie and peer-to-peer learning, the program is a cohort model, which means that all Foundation Year students attend classes together.
To be considered for this award-winning, results-driven program, you must:
- Live in the city of Boston
- Be a high school graduate or hold a GED certificate
- Want to attain a college degree
- Be committed to a full-time college schedule