Facilities Design and Construction is working with Skanska Civil to construct the new Pedestrian Bridge Crossing which will link the Huntington Ave side of campus to the Columbus Avenue side, expanding the campus and linking two urban neighborhoods, the Fenway and Roxbury.
On Monday, September 25, 2017 Skanska will mobilize and erect the construction fence in the area between Snell Library and Egan Research Center (see the depiction below). The fence will remain in place for the duration of the project which is targeted to be complete in December 2018. The majority of the construction in this area will take place between the hours of 10:00 PM & 6:00 AM.
Things to note:
• Reduces the width of the pedestrian pathway in this area.
• The loading dock at Egan will remain accessible, except during the hours of 10:00PM to 6:00AM.
• Some day closures will occur but will be scheduled and notifications sent in advance.
• NUPD will be onsite directing traffic when the site is active.
• The access road behind Egan and Snell Library will remain open during the construction
• Some advanced scheduled closures will occur on the access road.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this project please contact FCSC at email@example.com and we will direct you to the appropriate person.
Thank you for your cooperation.