To contact a member of the Facilities staff, please call the Facilities Customer Service Center.
Telephone: (617) 373-2754
Supervisor: Christopher Chase
The Carpentry Shop staff members are highly skilled individuals who are familiar with the needs of the Northeastern University community. It is responsible for routine repairs and installations. The Carpentry Shop also produces custom work such as cabinetry, wall partitions, and shelving.
Typical projects include the following:
• Repair or configuration of modular office furniture
• Repair of torn carpeting
• Repair of existing doors, door stops, enclosures, hinges and door closures
• Replacement of acoustical ceiling tiles
• Repair of molding and cove bases
• Installation of chalkboards and white boards
• Repair of cracked or broken windows