To contact a member of the Facilities staff, please call the Facilities Customer Service Center.
Telephone: (617) 373-2754
Operations and Services are the chief stewards of the University’s buildings and grounds. Through this stewardship, all building systems and physical environments are maintained to peak efficiency, providing the basis for efficient and productive programmatic use, ultimately furthering the ongoing University Mission.
The Operations and Services group maintains and is custodial to over 7 million square feet of multifaceted and diverse space on campus. The department is made up of three main groups.
- Access Control
- Customer Service Center
- Customer Relations Managers
- Crafts and Trades
- Utilities/Energy, Sustainability and Environmental Compliance
- Contract Cleaning
- Building Superintendents
- Athletic Facilities
- Transportation, Warehousing and Fleet Management
- Grounds and Waste Management
- Flexibility in how we manage our customers and key clients
- Technical proficiency in the areas we control
- Use of technology to support technical proficiency