The Facilities Division’s mission is to maintain and improve university facilities, grounds, and environment and to supply appropriate services in the most efficient and economical manner; promoting a safe, clean, aesthetically pleasing campus environment, in support of Northeastern University’s students, faculty, and staff.
This is accomplished by:
• Providing professional project management services to the University including:
– Renovation, alteration, and new construction
– Project planning, programing, and design
– Estimating, budgeting, and scheduling
– Procurement and bidding
– Inspecting, furnishing, and occupying services.
Campus Planning and Development to:• Working in partnership with the
– Review project proposals
– Conduct assessments
– Established parameters for scope, budget, and schedule to realize the capital program.
The Facilities Division’s mission supports the Northeastern University Mission and vision.
Please click on the following link to submit a Capital Project Request Form.
To contact a member of the Facilities staff, please call the Facilities Customer Service Center.
Telephone: (617) 373-2754
Location: 10 Gainsboro St. Boston MA 02115
Get Directions with GOOGLE MAPS
For staff contact information please go to: FIND FACULTY AND STAFF and enter the name of the person you are trying to reach.
Please click on this link to see the Facilities Division Organizational Charts. • Providing skilled trades, service and management staff that maintains utilities and buildings..