Hosted by Center for Research Innovation
Sponsored by McLane, Graf, Raulerson & Middleton, Professional Association and Bingham McCutchen, LLP
This lunch-time panel will inform the community about changes in healthcare law and policy affecting opportunities for innovation in the United States.
Joining our panel will be:
- Two intellectual property attorneys familiar with the legal issues confronting entrepreneurs working in today’s complex healthcare space and
- A Northeastern inventor who has created cutting-edge technology related to the amelioration of diabetes
The panel will focus on issues arising from the current business and legal climate surrounding healthcare innovation. Our discussion will touch on health law, intellectual property and entrepreneurship in today’s modern healthcare landscape.
The panel participants are:
- Scott Bluni Esq., Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Lin Hymel Esq., McLane, Graf, Raulers on, & Middleton, PC
- Heather A. Clark, PhD., Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Bouvé College, Northeastern University
Catered Lunch will be provided!!
Contact Julie Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain more information.
Friday, November 16th 2012
12 pm - 1:30 pm
230 Dockser Hall, 400 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115