Acting as the soldiers on the front lines, the Marketing Marines are a group of dedicated members who wish to help build and extend the reach of the Entrepreneurs Club.
Marketing Marines develop and execute creative missions for the club and in doing so they gain real marketing experience. Many of our marines are freshmen and sophomores coming from a variety of majors. Some projects they have worked on in the past include:
Meetings are every Wednesday at 7pm in 346 Curry Student Center.
- Creating a blog to promote and educate on student entrepreneurship
- Developing marketing campaigns to engage more engineers and women
- Drafting proposals for new programs and funding requests
- Distributing marketing material around campus
- Assisting with logistics at major events, like the HSC Demo Day
If you would like to become a Marine, please email Lars King.