Farmer Willie’s started just over two years ago, born from the recipe of a Cape Cod goat farmer. Your main role as the Program Director is to build, manage, and lead our Brand Ambassador Program, and all of the people and events that it entails. “Brand Ambassadors” are part time employees who represent Farmer Willie’s anywhere from 2-15 hours per week at liquor store tastings, events, festivals, brewfests, and other promotions.
- Recruit, hire, onboard, and train 10-20 new Brand
Ambassadors across Boston, North Shore, South Shore,
Cape Cod, the Islands, Central MA, and Rhode Island
- Work with our partner grocery stores, liquor stores, bars,
and restaurants, as well as festival and event creators,
local influencers, and other external partners to find,
create, and schedule weekly sampling occasions for all
- Farmer Willie’s employees and Brand Ambassadors
- Communicate with our distributors, retailers, and other
external partners to ensure proper staffing, inventory, and
preparation for all sampling events
- Extremely organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Gives and takes feedback and supports development
- Access to reliable transportation to travel across MA
- Prior events and program coordination experience a
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Farmer Willie’s started just over two years ago, born from the recipe of a Cape Cod goat farmer. You are a consultant and a partner, rather than a “sales person”. As a Farmer Willie’s Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to have complete ownership over the growth of your sales territory.
- Increase rate of sale through additional SKU distribution,
cooler visibility, displays, and strategic initiatives
- Increase distribution by identifying and selling into new
strategic accounts + working together to achieve growth
- Record daily checkin entries to maintain an
understanding of our current positioning and
opportunities at all accounts
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals for volume and
- Work closely with distributor partner(s) to make sales
and identify new opportunities for growth
- Carry out 4+ tastings & events per week, including
2-3hrs every Friday evening and most Saturdays
- Very organized
- Ready and willing to roll up sleeves & wear many hats
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ready to work hard, learn a lot, and have a freaking
- Prior sales experience a massive plus
Contact email@example.com to apply!
Listenwise is a dynamic EdTech startup located in the Learn Launch office in Boston, MA. Listenwise,a proud partner of NPR, curates a growing collection of professionally produced podcasts, organized and tagged into curriculum-aligned categories. This is a paid position for 8-16 hours per week. Position starts in January.
Experience and skills:
● Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
● Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
● Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, paid ad placements, email marketing, etc)
● Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM) ● Help organize marketing events
● Candidates must have a strong record of academic achievement
● Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
● Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
● Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
● Familiarity with marketing computer software and graphic design tools (e.g. CRM tools, google analytics, Google Adwords, indesign)
● Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
Interested applicants should submit a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A New York City based startup, Arise is the first online yoga and meditation retreat where consumers can take live streaming yoga, and meditation classes as well as get access to nutrition and healing experts.
○ 10-20 hours per week unpaid
○ Work remotely but meet once or twice per month in New York
○ Must have the ability to meet via online meeting weekly
● Responsibilities (including but not limited too)
○ Researching Yoga and Meditation instructors
○ Social media channel management (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube)
○ Creating content (articles, blog posts, videos, interviews)
○ Website management
● Qualifications (nice to haves but not required)
○ Social media posting (Instagram and Facebook)
○ Have used a project management tool
○ Have used a website CMS or are familiar
If you are interested, please contact Corina via email email@example.com
There is no need to send a resume, but instead please answer these three questions in the email.
1. What makes you excited about working for a startup?
2. What do you most want to learn during this internship?
3. What do you plan on doing after school?
BuzzLoop is looking for a team of Brand Ambassadors at Northeastern to help us promote the
mobile app on campus. This is a great opportunity to gain marketing/brand building experience
and be part of an early stage startup.
• Promote BuzzLoop through all forms of social media
• Drive BuzzLoop downloads, usage and engagement at Northeastern
• Recruit new, like-minded ambassadors to join the BuzzLoop Brand Ambassador team
• Currently enrolled student at Northeastern University
• Someone who is active on social media
• T-shirts, gift cards
• Add to your resume/LinkedIn
• Marketing & Brand Building experience at an early stage startup
Contact – Jamie Gullbrand, Co-Founder & CEO
Jamie@buzzloopapp.com | 207-671-7456
Founded by a couple of coffee-deprived college students, Eat Your Coffee is pioneering a new category in caffeinated natural foods. Eat Your Coffee Bars, the company’s first product line, is an energy bar caffeinated with a full cup of real coffee (no synthetic caffeine). The company has grown steadily since its inception and is now distributed in over 1,000 retail locations around the US. A major priority is now to expand business beyond traditional US retail.
Scope of Duties
- Prospecting leads for direct to office sales.
- Due diligence and research to inform company’s food service strategy
- Product development – Eat Your Coffee is considering rolling out a new subscription service targeted at offices based around caffeine and needs further customer research
- Vetting of potential international distributors / partners and research on customs.
- Creating reporting systems to help track sales team success and progress toward milestones
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable with autonomy and ambiguity; wants to understand the “why” behind any project or task; & conscientious and detail-oriented.
- Experience with cold outreach and talking on the phone
- Experience with Hubspot and Google Suite, including Google Web Analytics
- Comfortable in Excel
Weekly hours are flexible and remote work is possible
Position is likely unpaid but potential for compensation based on performance
Start date is as soon as possible
Virtudent is changing the face of dental healthcare delivery. Our company is leveraging telehealth technologies and a new scalable delivery model to bring high-quality dental care to patients who are otherwise foregoing their routine dental visits. We are looking for someone who wants to build, operate and implement a paradigm shift in the healthcare industry.
Design processes for building, maintaining, servicing dental inventory, supplies, equipment
Develop strategy for long term organization design related to inventory, supplies, equipment
Implement and execute above processes to drive day-to- day operations for rapid scale
Work closely with SVP Operations to help execute plans for growth within the market
Working toward engineering-related bachelor’s degree and relevant engineering and operations experience
Experience in healthcare and with the inventory, supply, equipment used by providers
Experience designing, revising, and documenting complex processes for commercial impact
A strategic and critical thinker and innovative problem solver with solid business acumen
The CEO acts as the lead position for the executive team, helping to manage the activities of the other leadership team members while working closely with the Director and Assistant Director at the Center for Financial Independence (Thrive). The primary roles consist of managing the day to day operations of the Center as well as long term development of events, programming, special
projects and outreach for both internal university and external partnerships.
- Overseeing and organizing the leadership board members; leading weekly team meetings to ensure that the Center remains on a
synchronized strategic track
- Leading special projects in collaboration with the Director and Assistant Director with an opportunity to pursue projects in line with
personal interests and passions
- Participating in outreach events, including open houses, orientation, and welcome days
- Logistical organization and management of all programming, events, and outreach
Sourcing and developing relationships with on-campus student organizations and university offices/departments to ensure
Reviewing and providing feedback for new and existing content; including helping the leadership team with updating
presentations, outlines, and handouts
- Co-presenting workshops and participating in other public speaking engagements with Thrive student leaders
- Assisting in marketing and recruitment for replacement co-op student (succession planning)
• Strong professional communication skills (verbal and written)
•Excellent organization and attention to detail
•Team management skills – coordinate multiple projects and student leaders
•Professionalism in the workplace, particularly when dealing with student confidentiality and privacy
•Ability to prioritize and manage time
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
The New York Times, a leading global, multimedia news and information company, is seeking a
Campus Representative at your college/university. We are looking for highly motivated,
passionate individuals with a love for news, current events and the desire to keep their fellow
- Subscription Sign-ups: You will be expected to meet monthly subscription goals
throughout the semester by informing students about the academic price.
- “Get with the Times” Event Execution (2-3 events per semester): You will be required to plan, promote and execute 2-3 events on your campus for the NYT “Get with the Times” event series.
- Research and Feedback: You will be asked to collect and give feedback and suggestions
regarding the New York Times. This will include conducting focus groups,
administering online surveys, and collecting feedback in conversations with students.
You must be a registered subscriber of The New York Times, have an ability to meet deadlines, and respond to requests by program managers in a timely manner. Prior field marketing experience or brand ambassador experiences are a plus.
*Fall Semester 2017
*Experience to add to your resume
*Paid position- hours around ~7-10/wk
*Must be eligible to work in the United States
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to
Farmer Willie’s is a small local beverage startup, started down the Cape and brewing now in Pawtucket, RI. We’re making a ginger beer that is Gluten Free & 4.5% ABV with 75% less sugar than the typical ginger beer, real ginger (instead of chemicals!) and fewer calories than spiked seltzer! We’re looking for brand ambassadors to join our passionate, hard-working team!
- Must be 21+
- Car strongly preferred (otherwise bike necessary)
- Outgoing & enthusiastic
- Friendly & people person
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
RapidMiner builds software for real data science, fast and simple. We make data science teams more productive through a single platform that unifies data prep, machine learning, and model deployment.
RapidMiner is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to begin a career in technology sales in a high growth organization.
In this role, you will:
- Find users who are ready to have a conversion with our inside sales team.
- Conduct high volume outreach (hundreds of activities a day) to qualify users through email, calls, and chat.
- Understand user needs and provide resources to help them become successful with RapidMiner
- Work closely with inside sales and marketing to implement strategy and process
- Learn data science and how to demonstrate our products
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) quarterly quotas and goals
- Be a great team member, work hard, and contribute to our culture
- A proven record of high achievement in your past.
- Intellectual agility and natural curiosity
- Superb communication skills: written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast paced, challenging technology environment
- Ability to learn complex material and absorb it quickly
- Attention to the details; organized and metric-driven
- 0-3 years of related experience, bachelor’s degree required
Contact email@example.com for more information.
CyberArk is looking for bilingual sales talent that wants to build a career in IT Security. The inside sales representative will work cooperatively with the Latin American field team to penetrate new business opportunities while meeting/exceeding monthly sales targets. This position requires aggressive identification and qualification of new business opportunities/prospects through cold calling, email, web and offline based initiatives.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively prospect new business opportunities with major accounts via cold call, email, prospecting tools, & marketing leads provided
- Cold call into major accounts to uncover potential contacts and set meetings
- Ability to understand and communicate CyberArk’s role in the privileged account security space
- Educate prospects/customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to drive engagement
- Determine and understand a prospect company’s primary business issues to match a fitting solution
- Drive traffic to various online and offline events including (but not limited to) tradeshows, webinars and seminars
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Ability to manage and track opportunities and pipeline in Salesforce
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with members of the assigned territory
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portguese is a must
- 1-2+ years in sales/business development role, preferably selling software / technology solutions and managing the “cultivation” phase of the sales cycle
- Cold calling experience in B2B or B2C lead generating environments
- Background or experience in technology / information security / software selling
- Knowledge with CRM software (preferably Salesforce)
- Proven track record of success (should have made quota consistently)
- Creative problem-solving and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to embrace the team culture approach
- Works well in a matrix organization
- Self-Motivated and persistent
- Ability to multi-task while achieving quota
- Desire to grow with the company into a lucrative sales career