Farmer Willie’s started just over two years ago, born from the recipe of a Cape Cod goat farmer. Your main role as the Program Director is to build, manage, and lead our Brand Ambassador Program, and all of the people and events that it entails. “Brand Ambassadors” are part time employees who represent Farmer Willie’s anywhere from 2-15 hours per week at liquor store tastings, events, festivals, brewfests, and other promotions.
- Recruit, hire, onboard, and train 10-20 new Brand Ambassadors across Boston, North Shore, South Shore, Cape Cod, the Islands, Central MA, and Rhode Island
- Work with our partner grocery stores, liquor stores, bars, and restaurants, as well as festival and event creators, local influencers, and other external partners to find, create, and schedule weekly sampling occasions for all Farmer Willie’s employees and Brand Ambassadors
- Communicate with our distributors, retailers, and other external partners to ensure proper staffing, inventory, and preparation for all sampling events
- Extremely organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Gives and takes feedback and supports development of others
- Access to reliable transportation to travel across MA and RI
- Prior events and program coordination experience a massive plus
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!