Who advises English majors for co-op education?
The English Department’s co-op advisor is Ms. Lisa Doherty. Ms. Doherty office is located in 65 Lake Hall. She can be reached by phone at 617-373-3407 or by email at email@example.com. Please call or email Ms. Doherty to arrange an appointment. Walk-in meetings are sometimes available. Students can also access Ms. Doherty’s schedule through Northeastern University’s Calendar Online. Just type in your Student ID and PIN.
What are some examples of co-op jobs for English majors?
- Editorial Assistant, The Boston Globe
- Production Assistant, WGBH Antiques Road Show
- Technical Writer, Juniper Networks
- Editorial Assistant, Cengage Learning
- Teaching Assistant, Newton Public Schools
- Museum Education Assistant, Commonwealth Museum
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement, Project Assistant
- Legal Office Assistant, Cooley Manion Jones
- Web Content Writer, City of Boston
- Public Relations Assistant, MathWorks
- Audio & Video Assistant, Ropes & Gray
- Communications Specialist, MFS Investments
- Corporate Marketing Assistant, Commonwealth Financial Network
- English Instructor & Online Curriculum Assistant, Jiahua Language School
- Public Relations Assistant, Elevate Communications
- Dockett Clerk, Plymouth Rock Assurance Company
- Marketing Intern, Magazine Publishers of America
- Casting Intern, Powderhouse Productions
- Social Media Content Assistant, Puma
- External Affairs Assistant, Mass Attorney General’s Office
Where can I find more information about Northeastern’s co-op program?
For more information about Northeastern University’s co-op program, visit the Division of Cooperative Education’s website at northeastern.edu/coop.