Where should I go for my student ID card?

Husky Card information can be found online at http://www.northeastern.edu/huskycard/. Please note: you will need to present a photo identification card, such as a state issued license or passport.

New TAs should specify that they need a Student ID, not a Staff/Faculty ID. TAs who are told otherwise should ask the customer service person to review their Fall enrollments or to contact the Graduate Office at 617-373-3692.

TAs can stop by the Graduate Office to pick up a TA sticker for their ID.  A note will be sent to NU email addresses when these stickers are available.

Posted in: Orientation