Where should I bring my health report form?

Please download the form from the University Health and Counseling Services’ website. The form must be returned no later than 30 days prior to the start of classes.

If you do not submit the form, Health Services will block you from registering for your second semester at Northeastern. If you have any questions concerning the form, please contact University Health and Counseling Services at:

University Health and Counseling Services
135 Forsyth Building
Phone: (617) 373-2772
Fax: (617) 373-2601

Be sure to verify that documentation has arrived if it was sent by someone else. It is your responsibility to make sure the documents are received and are on file with Health Services.

Posted in: NUSHP and UHCS