What is an “I” Grade Contract?

“I” Grade Contracts are required of all graduate students who receive an Incomplete, or “I” grade, from an instructor. Students should submit their completed contracts to the Graduate Office (413 Lake Hall) before the end of the semester. “I” Grade Contracts can be found on the Registrar’s webpage.

Posted in: Registration