I’m an award recipient. How can I request a cash release on my loan before the tuition waiver is posted to my account?

If students need a cash release, they may request a cash release via MyNeu. Here’s the Financial Aid Office’s policy about cash releases: http://www.northeastern.edu/financialaid/policies/cashrelease.html.

Students may also go to the Student Accounts with a copy of the award letter. Students should tell the front desk person to look both in the Financial Aid and in the Student Account systems for the award information.

Posted in: Teaching Assistantships