Security is one of Northeastern’s three research pillars, alongside health and sustainability.
- CPS:Medium:Quantitative Visual Sensing of Dynamic Behaviors for Home-based Progressive Rehabilitation
- Geolocation on Motion Imagery with Alternative Socio-Behavioral Context
- Manifold Learning for 3D Shape Description and Classification
- Socio-Cultural Media Sharing as Conversations: Sensing and Modeling Behavior in Response to Emotional Changes
- Stabilized Manifold Learning Based on Low-Rank Matrix Recovery for Visual Representation