Security is one of Northeastern’s three research pillars, alongside health and sustainability.
In addition to the innovative sustainability research and 130+ courses taught in sustainability each year at Northeastern, the campus has also been recognized as a top “green campus” worldwide for 2011-2013.
- Chemical Synthesis of Next Generation High Energy Product Hybrid SmCo Permanent Magnets for High Temperature Applications
- Discovery and Design of Novel Permanent Magnets Using Non-Strategic Elements Having Secure Supply Chains
- Growth Optimization of Ferrites on GaN Substrates and Ku Band Tunable GaN Phase Shifter
- High Energy Permanent Magnets for Hybrid Vehicles and Alternative Energy Uses
- Low Profile tunable Ferrite Antennas for Radar, SATCOM, and Wireless Communication Applications
- Multiscale Development of L 10 Materials for Rare-Earth-Free Permanent Magnets
- Passive, Highly Sensitive, Room-Temperature, Magnetic Field Sensors and Arrays for Detection and Imaging of Hidden Threats in Urban Environments
- Tunable Meander Line Ferrite Microstrip C-band Phase Shifters
- Tunable Microwave Microstrip Ferrite/GaN Devices Integrated with Multiferroic Heterostructures