Security is one of Northeastern’s three research pillars, alongside health and sustainability.
In addition to the innovative sustainability research and 130+ courses taught in sustainability each year at Northeastern, the campus has also been recognized as a top “green campus” worldwide for 2011-2013.
- Advance IT: Advancing Women within Interdisciplinary and International Networks
- An Engineering Research Center for Subsurface Sensing and Imaging (Gordon-CenSSIS)
- Collaborative Research: Fusion of Electromagnetic and Mechanical Wave Data for Concrete Structure Diagnostics
- IGERT: Intelligent Diagnostics for Aging Civil Infrastructure
- Versatile Onboard Traffic Embedded Roaming Sensors (VOTERS)