Security is one of Northeastern’s three research pillars, alongside health and sustainability.
In addition to the innovative sustainability research and 130+ courses taught in sustainability each year at Northeastern, the campus has also been recognized as a top “green campus” worldwide for 2011-2013.
- Awareness and Localization of Explosives-Related Threats (ALERT)
- Compressive Information Extraction: A Dynamical Systems Approach
- Robust Dynamic Vision Methods for Persistent Surveillance and Enhanced Vehicle Autonomy
- Robust Dynamic Vision Systems
- Robust Identification of Structured Systems with High Dimensional Output Spaces