Security is one of Northeastern’s three research pillars, alongside health and sustainability.
In addition to the innovative sustainability research and 130+ courses taught in sustainability each year at Northeastern, the campus has also been recognized as a top “green campus” worldwide for 2011-2013.
- An Integrated Platform for Validation Prediction of Collapse of Structures
- Collaborative Research: Reconfiguring Steel Structures: Energy Dissipation & Buckling Mitigation Through the Use of Steel Foams
- Collaborative Research: Reliability-based Hurricane Risk Assessment for Offshore Wind Farms
- Deconstructable Systems for Sustainable Design of Steel and Composite Structures
- Thermal Break Strategies for Cladding Systems in Building Structures