Security is one of Northeastern’s three research pillars, alongside health and sustainability.
In addition to the innovative sustainability research and 130+ courses taught in sustainability each year at Northeastern, the campus has also been recognized as a top “green campus” worldwide for 2011-2013.
- All-Dielectric Metamaterial Imaging Device
- Diaelectric & Plasmonic Particles Enabling Nanoscale Energy Engineering
- Dialectric & Plasmonic Particles Enabling Nanoscale Energy Engineering
- Large-Area, 3D Optical Metaminerals with Tunability and Low Loss
- Transformative Parameters Extreme Antennas: Active, Nonlinear, and Patterned Metamaterials Investigation