Security is one of Northeastern’s three research pillars, alongside health and sustainability.
In addition to the innovative sustainability research and 130+ courses taught in sustainability each year at Northeastern, the campus has also been recognized as a top “green campus” worldwide for 2011-2013.
- Algorithm-Fused High Performance Damage Detector: Optimal Sensor Distributions
- Equivalent Modal Damping Ratios from Response Data of Instrumented Buildings
- IGERT: Intelligent Diagnostics for Aging Civil Infrastructure
- NEESR: Next Generation Dissipation Guidelines for New and Existing Structures using the NEES Database
- Optimal Reconstruction of the Seismic Response of Instrumented Buildings