Security is one of Northeastern’s three research pillars, alongside health and sustainability.
In addition to the innovative sustainability research and 130+ courses taught in sustainability each year at Northeastern, the campus has also been recognized as a top “green campus” worldwide for 2011-2013.
- CAREER: Signal Models, Channel Capacity, and Information Rate for Noninvasive Brain Interfaces
- Collaborative Research: CDI Type I: Computational Models for the Automatic Recognition of Non-Human Primate Social Behaviors
- CPS Medium: Holistic Design Methodology for Automated Implementation of Human-in-the-Loop Cyber-Physical Systems
- HCC-Small: RSVP IconCHAT – A Brain Computer Interface for Icon-Based Communication
- HRI: Assessing Cognitive Function
- Neurotechnology for Intelligence Analysis
- Nonparametric Nonlinear Adaptive Systems
- Precise Characterization of Conformational Ensembles
- Robust Decision Level Multimodal Sensor Fusion for Threat Detection
- Robust Information Filtering
- SHB: Small: Robustly Detecting Clinical Laboratory Errors
- Signal Processing Support
- Translational Refinement of an Adaptive Communication System for Locked-In Patients