Security is one of Northeastern’s three research pillars, alongside health and sustainability.
In addition to the innovative sustainability research and 130+ courses taught in sustainability each year at Northeastern, the campus has also been recognized as a top “green campus” worldwide for 2011-2013.
- Customized Wavelets for Analysis of Fault Transients in Power Systems
- Entergy’s Response to Smart Grid Investment Grant Program
- ERC: Center for Ultra-Wide-Area Resilient Electric Energy Transmission Network (CURENT)
- Intelligent Adaptive Needs Characterization for MSS Systems Engineering
- New Methods of Fault Simulation and Location for Smart Grids Based on Synchronized Measurements
- Transmission Topology Control For Infrastructure Resilience to the Integration of Renewable Generation