Security is one of Northeastern’s three research pillars, alongside health and sustainability.
In addition to the innovative sustainability research and 130+ courses taught in sustainability each year at Northeastern, the campus has also been recognized as a top “green campus” worldwide for 2011-2013.
- Carbon Nanotube Directed Assembly for the Next Generation of Rechargeable Batteries
- CHN Nanotechnology Commercialization Research Grant
- NSF I-Corps: Highly Sensitive Multiple Biomarker Biosensor
- NSF Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center for High-rate Nanomanufacturing
- SNM: Designing and Integrating LCA Methods for Nanomanufacturing Scale-Up
- Strategies: CAPSULE: Capstone Unique Learning Experience