As Northeastern undertakes the billion-dollar Empower campaign, the university is working to widen its circle of influential alumni, parents, and friends across the globe. Our goal is to expand this network, and to encourage philanthropic support.
In collaboration with internationally focused departments, we strive to provide international students and their families with a rich, empowering educational experience—one that will translate to a strong affinity for this exceptional institution.
We cultivate relationships with a call to action. Alumni, parents, and friends are invited to engage with the university in creative ways, including these:
- Share your Northeastern experience with new and prospective international parents and students;
- Participate in events sponsored by one of eight international alumni chapters;
- Host events for admitted students, alumni, parents, and friends;
- Organize a network of alumni and parents in your home country, region, or city;
- Sponsor or mentor an international co-op student; and
- Help secure Northeastern’s future by supporting students, faculty, and educational and research programs with a gift that reflects your passion and interests, or
- Make an unrestricted gift to The Northeastern Fund.
As we endeavor to expand philanthropic and institutional-development opportunities in countries throughout the world, we welcome you to connect with us. Discover how you can help tranform the life of the university in ways that are most meaningful to you.
Robert G. Dietrich
Associate Vice President, University Advancement
For general information, contact:
Northeastern’s Global Reach
More than 6,300 alumni living outside the U.S.
8 international alumni chapters
174 countries represented by parents, alumni, current students, and friends with ties to Northeastern
18.5% of students (undergraduate and graduate) come to campus from outside the U.S.