- The DRC’s Service Coordinator will email the student’s husky email to acknowledge receipt of documentation and request additional materials to complete intake packet, if needed.
- Once it has been determined that an intake packet is complete, the student’s documentation will be assigned to a specialist to review with the documentation committee.
- Please note, if the documentation committee requests additional information, the student may receive an email that details out what is being requested
- Specialist will also communicate with student by email once the review is complete to schedule a registration meeting.
- During a registration meeting, student will review accommodations, policies and procedures as well as how to access them. Student will also be informed of any denied accommodations
- Documentation will be reviewed in the order that it was received. During high volume times, this may take several weeks so plan accordingly
- Prior use of specific accommodations in high school or prior institution does not guarantee the same accommodations will be granted at Northeastern
- A diagnosis, while an important piece of the documentation review process, in and of itself may not qualify one for accommodations