Registering with the DRC
Students who are approved for services and accommodations will need to register with the DRC in order to activate their files.
Registering with the DRC includes:
- Scheduling a meeting (30-60 minutes) with the student's assigned Specialist;
- Reviewing approved accommodations, policies, and procedures with the Specialist;
- Completing a Service Agreement and Confidentiality Consent Form;
- Requesting Professor Notification letters (PNLs) as verification of registration with the DRC; and
- Delivering the PNLs to your professors in a timely fashion in order to access accommodations.
Once students complete the Registration process, they have the option to use any of their
approved accommodations. Accessing approved accommodations is a student-driven process. The
student will benefit from being familiar with the steps to follow for each accommodation, and taking
those steps in a timely fashion.
Read more about how to access accommodations here.