For Students

Contact the DRC:

Disclosure Forms:

Disability Disclosure Forms

Student Disclosure Forms

Accommodation Forms:

If you are looking to complete your Professor Notification Letter request or Note-taking request please visit the new DRC section on your MyNeu portal.  Please note Room Reserve requests  should continue to be made through our website for the duration of the Summer 1 session.

If you have any questions please contact your specialist or email





  • Room Reserve-For NU Law Student only all other students please go to your MyNEU to submit new room reserves.


Alternative Format Materials





Communication Access