Students approved for this accommodation may request to change the location of a class if the scheduled classroom is not accessible.
Requests for classroom scheduling should be submitted six (6) weeks before the start of the new term (Fall, Spring, or Summer). Please note the important deadlines below for submitting requests:
- For Full Summer and Summer 1 2016: submit request by March 20, 2016
- For Summer 2 2016: submit request by May 22, 2016
- For Fall 2016: submit request by July 17, 2016
- For Spring 2017: submit request by November 13, 2016
- For Full Summer and Summer 1 2017: submit request by March 11, 2017
- For Summer 2 2017: submit request by May 13, 2017
Adhering to these deadlines helps ensure classrooms are scheduled in accessible locations without delay.
To access and submit a Classroom Scheduling Request, please visit our Forms page.
Professor Notification Letter (PNL): Students should request a Professor Notification Letter (PNL) for any classes in which they have scheduled their classrooms in accessible locations and/or have submitted a Classroom Scheduling Request. Providing your instructor a PNL will assure that the class will not be moved to an inaccessible classroom location. Letters must be delivered to professors each semester before accommodations can take effect.
To access and submit a Professor Notification Letter (PNL) Request, please visit our Forms page.
Questions regarding Classroom Scheduling requests may be directed to Jan Anderson, Associate Director (email@example.com or (617) 373-4426).