The Global Experience Office provides students the opportunity to engage in high-quality study programs at institutions around the world, participate in award-winning dialogues and gain valuable work experience through a co-op at a global company.
- Study abroad allows students to complete summer- or semester-long course work at a foreign university that broadens students’ academic experience and deepens their cultural awareness.
- Dialogues are faculty-led programs, offered during the summer, that focus on critical issues facing students and their peers at both the local and global levels.
- Global co-ops are unparalleled career opportunities with global companies and organizations, where students work on the front line in diverse cultures addressing the challenges of today’s global society.
- Regular info sessions provide support for all students interested in global experiences.
- A number of scholarships are available, including specific opportunities for students interested in creating media material, such as Blogs, Photo Journals, or Video.