- This event has passed.
Work Success For Northeastern University Students and Graduates with Disabilities
February 28 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Camille Chang Gilmore, Vice President, Human Resources, Global Chief Diversity Officer, Boston Scientific Some topics include:
- What does your company do to recruit, retain and invest in the progress of this talented workforce?
- What can the employer do to empower the success of the employee?
- What should employees do to enable their own success?
- What corporate cultures and organizational structures empower college-educated persons with disabilities to succeed in the workplace?
- What specific social skills do successfully employed individuals utilize in their workplace?