- NU will give priority to proposals that connect to NU programming; research, curriculum and student groups.
- Discover Lab will communicate the presentation or exhibition information in the displayed scheduling. Communication and documentation for the event is the responsibility of the sponsor.
- The Discovery Lab will be responsible for assignment/scheduling subject to availability.
- The Discovery Lab may have more than one presentation or exhibition in the space at one time.
- The sponsor is responsible for the installation and de-installation of exhibitions in the Discovery Lab. The sponsor will coordinate the installation and de-installation with ATS.
- Any hanging of displays needs to be coordinated through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No changes are to be made to the physical space. No nailing, gluing, painting, etc.
- The Discovery Lab reserves the right to require alterations as needed
- Standing displays or exhibitions are not covered under the University property insurance.
- All costs related special installation or display will be borne by the sponsor.
- While open, the Discovery Lab will have staff physically present.
- The Discovery Lab reserves the right to cancel an exhibition.
The Discovery Lab is available on an equitable basis regardless of the beliefs or affiliations of individuals or groups requesting use. The Discovery Lab endeavors to present a broad spectrum of opinion and viewpoints and does not endorse content nor imply agreement or disagreement with beliefs or viewpoints expressed in the exhibits or displays.
The university does not accept responsibility for ensuring that all points of views are represented in any single display. The university reserves the right to determine at its sole discretion what materials will be displayed as well as scheduling, duration, and assignment of the spaces.
The university has the right to review the materials in advance. The university’s decision on what will be displayed in its exhibit spaces shall be final. Northeastern University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, and Veteran or disability status. The University will not ignore any form of discrimination or harassment, including sexual harassment, of any member of the Northeastern community.
It is recommended to schedule a visit to the Discovery Lab or speak with ATS (email@example.com) in advance before submitting the form.