The decision-making process utilized by companies is driven by applying insights from data to business strategy. Businesses are looking for professionals who can connect the dots and build successful business and marketing strategies based on massive amounts of structured and unstructured data.
The Master of Science in Business Analytics with a focus on marketing from the D’Amore-McKim School of Business prepares students for problem solving by coupling comprehensive data analytics skills with an understanding of the big questions faced by companies. By combining a curriculum comprised of concepts in data mining, statistical and quantitative analysis, multivariate testing, predictive modeling, the Master’s in Business Analytics will prepare you for a career in this quickly growing field. Apply now or request information using the form below.
This master’s program:
- Addresses a critical need for those who can interpret and apply data in an increasingly competitive and technology-driven business environment
- Core courses will introduce you to data analytics concepts, and our marketing track courses will build upon this foundation to emphasize the practice-oriented application of business analytics
- D’Amore-McKim faculty will help you achieve success and connect you to new opportunities in this growing field
- Graduates will be prepared to play an important role in making data-driven decisions
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Foundation of Data Analysis
- Business Analytics Techniques and Methods
- Information Design and Management
- Applied Business Analytics
- Information Visualization for Business
- Capstone Project
- Introduction to Marketing
- Research and Consumer Behavior
- Modeling Analytics and Strategy
Total Semester Hours: 30
*The curriculum is subject to change by D’Amore-McKim faculty. Please monitor for updates.
The MS in Business Analytics is offered 100% online.