Partnering For Research
Partnering for Research
In working with corporations, the College of Social Sciences and Humanities at Northeastern University seeks to foster strong and productive relationships between Northeastern and the corporate world, promoting:
- Strategic philanthropy that advances both Northeastern and the donating company;
- Faculty research and technology transfer;
- Links to co-ops and permanent hires that strategically feed the talent pipeline;
- Executive engagement that brings senior corporate people to campus for lectures and presentations; and
- Customized Executive Education that meets corporate needs.
The Corporations and Foundations unit within CSSH links companies to the various individuals and departments that can engage outside organizations in the above activities. Northeastern can seek to structure ways in which a corporation can maximize its corporate giving and social responsibility through:
- Grants associated with corporate foundations;
- Corporate philanthropic partnerships;
- Naming opportunities; and
As a world-class research university with a deep commitment to urban engagement, Northeastern has partnered with many of the most prestigious national and regional foundations to advance knowledge and strengthen our community.
Corporate and Foundation staff members evaluate the grant-making programs of private foundations, associations and charitable trusts with the aim of matching foundation priorities with new and existing programs or projects within CSSH.
The Corporate and Foundation team provides information about the college to prospective partners and assist CSSH faculty in initiating and developing relationships with foundations.
For questions about investing in Northeastern, corporations and foundations can contact Marybeth Savicki at 617.373.5464 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff members are here to help corporations and foundations meet all of their philanthropic goals.