The Center for Student Involvement’s Scheduling Office
434 Curry Student Center
The Center for Student Involvement’s Scheduling Office (CSI Scheduling) is the source for many of your on-campus space-reservation needs. Whether you’re a Northeastern faculty/staff member or a registered student organization, CSI Scheduling is here to assist in securing you the best meeting and event spaces available.*
*External organizations may request the use of CSI Scheduling’s spaces via the Office of External Events & Conference Housing; please note that there may be rental fees for such use.
hint: click on the booklet above to learn about our venues and read our policies.
HOW TO BOOK SPACE
There are two ways you can reserve Center for Student Involvement space at Northeastern University:
- Through the campus-wide Call for Programs
- On an as-needed basis after the Call for Programs closes
Prior to reserving space, please read through our general policies. If you have any further questions, please reach out to the CSI Scheduling Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-373-2632 and our staff will be happy to walk you through the process.
CALL FOR PROGRAMS
Each spring, the CSI Scheduling Desk accepts requests for space for the following academic year. This allows groups to begin their planning early, and to ensure the most fair and resourceful use of limited Northeastern event space.
The 2016-2017 Call for Programs is now open. The Center for Student Involvement Scheduling Office is accepting reservation requests from Sept 7, 2016 through May 7, 2017.
For major event venues please fill out this form: https://fs19.formsite.com/neuemsa/form114/index.html
Student Organizations may additionally request weekly meeting space here: https://orgsync.com/22998/forms/186846
Requests are due by noon on Friday April 29, 2016. This process is not first-come, first-served; all requests will be reviewed and accommodated if possible.
RESERVING SPACE AFTER CALL FOR PROGRAMS
Upon the completion of Call for Programs for a given year, further requests are processed on a first come, first served basis through the CSI Scheduling Office’s online scheduling service center or via the scheduling desk in 434 CSC.
- Access Northeastern University Space Scheduling Online (NUSSO) via myNEU to view open rooms, learn about venues, and book space.
- If you have further questions or concerns, please contact the CSI Scheduling Desk. You should include the following information to expedite service:
1. Date(s) of reservation and beginning and end times (make sure you factor in time for set-up and breakdown)
2. Event name
3. Group name (University departments and recognized student organizations only)
4. Contact name (faculty/staff or student organization presidents, treasurers, or event coordinators only)
5. Contact phone number and email address (@northeastern.edu or @husky.neu.edu only)