The Center for Student Involvement’s Scheduling Office
434 Curry Student Center
The Center for Student Involvement’s Scheduling Office (CSI Scheduling) is the source for many of your on-campus space-reservation needs. Whether you’re a Northeastern faculty/staff member or a registered student organization, CSI Scheduling is here to assist in securing you the best meeting and event spaces available.*
*External organizations may request the use of CSI Scheduling’s spaces via the Office of External Events & Conference Housing; please note that there may be rental fees for such use.
hint: click on the booklet above to learn about our venues and read our policies.
HOW TO BOOK SPACE
There are two ways you can reserve Center for Student Involvement space at Northeastern University:
- Through the campus-wide Call for Programs
- On an as-needed basis after the Call for Programs closes
Prior to reserving space, please read through our general policies. If you have any further questions, please reach out to the CSI Scheduling Desk at email@example.com or 617-373-2632 and our staff will be happy to walk you through the process.
CALL FOR PROGRAMS
The 2015-2016 Call for Programs is now closed. Major event space allocations will be released in early June, and weekly meeting spaces will be released in July. If you need to book additional spaces, this can be done after our process is complete, in mid-summer. Please check back later for more details.
RESERVING SPACE AFTER CALL FOR PROGRAMS
Upon the completion of Call for Programs for a given year, further requests are processed on a first come, first served basis through the CSI Scheduling Office’s online scheduling service center or via the scheduling desk in 434 CSC.
- Access Northeastern University Space Scheduling Online (NUSSO) via myNEU to view open rooms, learn about venues, and book space.
- If you have further questions or concerns, please contact the CSI Scheduling Desk. You should include the following information to expedite service:
1. Date(s) of reservation and beginning and end times (make sure you factor in time for set-up and breakdown)
2. Event name
3. Group name (University departments and recognized student organizations only)
4. Contact name (faculty/staff or student organization presidents, treasurers, or event coordinators only)
5. Contact phone number and email address (@neu.edu or @husky.neu.edu only)