Registration for Fall 2017 will open on Monday, May 15th!
The following items must be updated in order for your organization to remain in good standing with the Center for Student Involvement:
1. OrgSync profile must be updated with contact information for current student organization leadership*
2. Complete the Fall 2017 Student Organization Training Form on Orgsync. The President of the organization will receive the link to the Fall 2017 Student Organization Training once the Orgsync profile and positions has been updated.*
3. Anti-hazing agreement must be up-to-date. Please make sure the agreement date is current or your registration will not be considered complete.*
4. Twelve members must be joined to your OrgSync portal
5. Advisor must be a full-time Northeastern faculty/staff member
*For steps 1-3: Go to your OrgSync profile and follow the prompt in the orange box underneath the menu. NOTE: You will need to be an administrator of your organization in order to complete registration for your group. If you need to update the administrators of your group and do not know how, reference page 29 in the Student Organization Resource Guide for information about how to do so.
President, Treasurer, and Scheduling Coordinator positions can now be assigned through the Positions feature on OrgSync. As part of registration you will be prompted to enter these positions and any applicable term dates. Individuals assigned to these positions will automatically be granted administrator access to your portal.
To update your positions mid-semester:
- Log into OrgSync and click on the “My Memberships” icon at the top of the screen.
- Click on the organization that you would like to make the change to.
- Once in your organization’s portal, click “See All” under Current Positions on the home page
- Hover over the wrench icon and select “Manage” to make any changes or updates to the positions.
>> For undergraduate groups ONLY: If you complete all of the above items by July 7, 2017, you will be awarded $50 in your student organization cash account!
>> For ALL groups: Registration must be completed by August 4, 2017! Organizations that fail to update their information will be considered inactive after that point and will lose access to privileges granted to student organizations. For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our front desk at 617.373.2642.
Should you have questions regarding the registration process, please contact us at email@example.com.