Steps for a Successful Event:
1. Review the Student Organization Resource Guide to understand policies and procedures that apply to your event.
4. Complete all necessary forms as instructed by the Programming Crew or your program manager.
5. Host a successful event!
Your One-Stop Shop for Event Planning: The CSI Programming Lab (240 CSC)
The Center for Student Involvement Programming Lab empowers students through a peer-to-peer programming team, encourages collaboration amongst a globally diverse population, and fosters an environment conducive to the development of independent, sustainable, and values-aligned student organizations.
The Programming Lab features:
- Meeting space
- Temporary storage
- Whiteboard tables
- A leadership library
- Computers and a color printer
- Assistance with your programming needs through the CSI Programming Crew
- Customized presentations for student organizations by the Leadership Consultants
- Marketing and design support
CSI Programming Crew
The CSI Programming Crew is comprised of student leaders who are available to assist your organizations with your programming, branding, marketing, and training/development needs on a walk-in basis. The CSI Programming Crew can help you plan and execute a wide arrange of events on campus. Meet with the Crew to discuss how to plan and event or discuss any event related questions you may have.
No appointments necessary, feel free to stop by the lab in 240 Curry Student Center at any time! Alternatively, you can reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday through Thursday: 10 AM – 10 PM
Friday: 10 AM – 6 PM