Academic Advising & Support
All CAMD and CSSH students have:
- a professional academic advisor located in the Center for Student Academic Services
- a faculty mentor located in the student's major department or program
- In addition, students who participate in the co-op program have a co-op coordinator
Learn more about:
|Guide to Academic Services|
|CSAS Advising Syllabus|
- Students interested in going on an international study program have access to an advisor in the Office of International Programs located at 10 Belvedere.
- Students also have access to other advising resources through the myNEU Academic Guide.
- Advising FAQs
- Don't miss an important announcement. Become a fan of our facebook page! http://tinyurl.com/nucasfacebook