Academic advising is an ongoing process that engages students in educational planning consistent with their academic strengths and personal and career goals. This student-centered advising process involves an active partnership among students, academic advisors, and faculty mentor.
Academic Advisors, located in the center, provide general guidance on academic matters and assist students in their progress from orientation through graduation. Faculty Mentor in the academic departments, advise and mentor students and function as the student's main connection with the major.
Appointments may be made-
- Online: By 1.) Logging into your myNEU.
2.) Clicking on the Self Service tab.
3.) Clicking on AppointmentCalendar.
- Phone: By calling the front desk at 617-373-3980.
- In person: By stopping by One Meserve.
To see a faculty advisor, please contact the appropriate department.
- Now Meet the Academic Advisors in the Center for Student Academic Services
- Look up a faculty mentor in our Guide to Academic Services
- Go to our Advising FAQs and Forms
Return to Academic Advising and Support>>