Welcome alumni! We have three goals for your webpage. First, we would like to hear from you. Please click on Stay Connected and let us know where you are and what you have been doing. Here’s a sampling of responses that we have recently received:
- Shayna Juobert (’11) is working at the Weight Control & Diabetes Research Center in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Valerie Sager (’09) is employed full-time at Northeastern University and working to complete a Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology through NU’s Bouvé College of Health Sciences.
- Vanessa Baldini (’09) is in a Master’s program at New York University in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.
- Jacquelyn Conace (’08) is working as a Clinical Research Associate at Aspect Medical Systems.
- Brian Feinstein is working toward his Ph.D in Clinical Psychology at State University of New York, Stony Brook.
- Katie Phillips (‘09) is working on her M.A. in Psychology at San Diego State University, with an emphasis on developmental psychology.
- Tyler Rubin (’09) is working for Germaine Lawrence Inc., a residential treatment center/campus in Arlington.
- Sigrid Scherpiet (’08) is working on her Master’s in Neural and Behavioral Sciences at the University of Tubingen in Germany.
- Andrea Sparko (’06) works in the Human Factors Division at the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Volpe Center in Cambridge, while also working towards her Master’s degree at Brandeis University.
- Naa-Solo Tettey (’03) has earned three Master’s degrees (in counseling psychology, clinical psychology and public health), and is starting her doctorate in public health at Columbia.
- Hilary Ziegner (’05) worked after graduation as a Mental Health Specialist on the Short Term Unit at McLean Hospital. This past fall, she began the NU Direct Entry Nursing Program to become a Nurse Practitioner.
Second, we would like to show you what we are up to these days. Please take a look at our recent department newsletter.
Third, we’d like to ask you to consider making a contribution to the Department. Contributions of any size help us to provide opportunities for our students that would otherwise not be available to them. To make a donation, click on Giving. For more information on how your contribution could support departmental activities, contact the Department Chair, Dr. Joanne Miller.