In working with corporations, the College of Science at Northeastern University seeks to foster strong and productive relationships between Northeastern and the corporate world, promoting:
- Strategic philanthropy that advances both Northeastern and the donating company;
- Faculty research and technology transfer;
- Links to co-ops and permanent hires that strategically feed the talent pipeline;
- Executive engagement that brings senior corporate people to campus for lectures and presentations;
- Customized Executive Education that meets corporate needs.
The Corporations and Foundations unit within the College of Science links companies to the various individuals and departments that can engage outside organizations in the above activities. In addition, in working with companies, we can seek to structure ways in which a corporation can maximize its corporate giving and social responsibility through:
- Grants associated with corporate foundations;
- Corporate philanthropic partnerships;
- Naming opportunities; Gifts-in-kind.
As a world-class research university with a deep commitment to urban engagement, Northeastern University has partnered with many of the most prestigious national and regional foundations to advance knowledge and strengthen our community.
Corporate and Foundation staff members evaluate the grant-making programs of private foundations, associations and charitable trusts with the aim of matching foundation priorities with new and existing programs or projects within the College of Science at Northeastern University.
We provide information about the college to prospective partners and assist our faculty in initiating and developing relationships with foundations.
Do you have a question about investing in Northeastern? Feel free to contact Holly Foskett at 617/373.3607 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We are here to help you meet all of your philanthropic goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!