Please note that in addition to the submission of your on-line application, all required application materials must also be received by the stated deadlines in order for your application to be considered.
The only GRE and TOEFL institution code needed is 3682. Please note that GRE scores are valid for five years, and TOEFL scores are valid for two years.
2. Application fee – US $75.00
3. Unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended
- Unofficial transcripts should be uploaded to ApplyYourself as part of your application.
- Official transcripts are required of all admitted applicants within 30 days of matriculation.
Official transcript submission for international applicants
All students that attended an institution outside of the United States must provide a detailed, course-by-course transcript evaluation. This evaluation is not just an English translation (if applicable), but a document provided by an accredited evaluating agency that shows all grades, course titles, credit hours, United States degree equivalency, grade-point average (GPA), and date of degree conferral. This detailed, course-by-course transcript evaluation must be submitted within 30 days of matriculation. We do not accept recommendations and other documents from Interfolio.
Please request a detailed, course-by-course transcript evaluation from one of the following agencies:
|Educational Credential Evaluators||Center for Educational Documentation||World Education Services, Inc.|
|P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
|P.O. Box 170116
Boston, MA 02117
|P.O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station New York, NY 10274-5087
Send official transcripts (only upon enrollment) to:
- College of Science Graduate Student Services
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
4. Three Letters of Recommendation for all degree programs submitted on-line via ApplyYourself.
5. GRE General Scores (Institution code is 3682). GRE Subject scores are required for some programs – please see departmental requirements.
6. Proof of English Proficiency for all international applicants (from one of the following):
- Degree earned or in progress at an U.S. institution – or -
- Degree earned or in progress at an institution where English is the only medium of instruction – or -
- Official exam scores from either the TOEFL iBT or IELTS exam
Please note that materials submitted for admission consideration are university property and will not be returned to the applicant.