Wednesday, April 3 at 5 p.m.
Where: 333 Curry Student Center
Learn the tips and tricks of shooting and editing so you can enter (and maybe win?!) Northeastern University’s “Coolest Co-Op Video Competition.”
- Steve Garfield: Steve is a videographer and video blogger based in Boston, Massachusetts. One of the Internet’s first video bloggers, Garfield began experimenting with the technique in 2002 and launched his own video blog on January 1, 2004.
- Carl Stevens: A WBZ Radio reporter, Carl is known for shooting his own quick videos and photos to incorporate in his reporting on radio, tv and on Twitter.
- Steve Leibowitz: Steve is a senior applications trainer in Information Services, and is very knowledgable about Lynda.com — a training resource that students might find helpful during their co-op projects and beyond.
- Jonathan Iannone: Jonathan is the Digital Media Supervisor in the Digital Media Design Studio on campus. He has a wealth of information about what equipment is available on campus and the editing software to which students have access.
- Terry Beadle: Terry is an Academic Application Specialist in Academic Technology Services. He will talk about video production techniques, including camera placement, lighting, and audio.
Pizza will be served!
Image courtesy Phil Roeder