This page contains useful links for new and continuing students enrolled in the College of Science Graduate Programs.



Activate your MyNEU portal at



Register for classes via the MyNEU portal.
Registrar’s website:
You can also access the Academic Calendar through the Registrar’s website.  


Address Changes

If your address changes, please update through the myNEU portal and notify your department and College of Science Graduate Student Services.



You will receive an e-bill shortly after you register for classes. If you have an assistantship, please pay the balance of what is not covered by your award. If you have billing questions, please contact Student Financial Services at 617.373.3190.
Student Financial Services website:


Financial Aid

U.S. citizens or permanent resident aliens who will be enrolling in degree programs are eligible to apply for federally sponsored financial aid administered by Northeastern University.

Graduate Student Financial Services
354 Richards Hall
Phone: 617.373.3190
Fax: 617.373.8735


Graduate Student Government

The Graduate Student Government is the official voice of you, the Graduate Student Community. The GSG actively pursues a goal of improving graduate student life. We do so by listening to those we represent.


Graduate Student Life Website


Health Services

Massachusetts state law requires all students to submit a health report form to the University at least before beginning their studies. The report must include documentation of a physical exam within the last 12 months, documentation of a tuberculosis test within the last 10 years, and proof of immunity to tetanus, diphtheria, measles, mumps and rubella.

Please download the University Health Form and return it no later than 30 days prior to the start of classes.

If you do not submit the form, Health Services will block you from registering for your second semester at Northeastern. If you have any questions concerning the form, please contact University Health and Counseling Services at:
University Health and Counseling Services
135 Forsyth Building
Phone: 617.373.2772
Fax: 617.373.2601

Graduate students are automatically charged for the health plan. If you have comparable Massachusetts required insurance, you must waive the NUSHP by the deadline established by NUSHP. In order to do this, sign into your myNEU portal and find the waiver under the self-service tab. You will find the NUSHP deadlines on its website. Eligible students may waive NUSHP once the charge for NUSHP (the Health Plan Fee) appears on their bill.


Housing On- and Off-Campus

On-campus graduate housing is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Northeastern University Housing & Residential Life
4 Speare Commons
Phone: 617.373.2814
Fax: 617.373.8794

Off-Campus Housing Student Services provides resources to assist you in your search for off-campus housing, advocacy for your off-campus needs, off-campus housing support, and educational and social programs.

Look for apartments off-campus

  • Search for housing, sublets, and roommates
  • Create your own ads
  • Use message boards
  • Locate out-of-state housing
  • Buy and sell furniture
  • Use the Ride Share

Off-Campus Student Services
266 Curry Student Center
Phone: 617.373.8480


Husky Cards

Students may obtain a Husky Card at 4 Speare Commons. The Husky Card is available for pick up any time after acceptance and will be activated the day before the first day of the semester.


Husky E-Mail Accounts

Your e-mail account will be available through myNEU. If you have any problems, please contact InfoCommons on the main floor of Snell Library, on contact the Help Desk at 617.373.4357 or


Map of Campus




Northeastern University Library

Reference Desk: 617.373.2356


Northeastern University’s Bookstore


Parking Permits

Student Financial Services in 354 Richards Hall issues parking permits to Northeastern students who wish to commute by car. To obtain a parking sticker, students must complete the on-line parking permit application



All admitted international students must complete and submit the I-20 Request e-form verifying that you have adequate financial resources for your living and studying expenses. The Office of Global Services will be unable to send the necessary Certificate of Eligibility document to you until your I-20 Request has been received and approved by the College of Science Graduate Programs. If you are receiving an assistantship, you are still required to complete the I-20 Request for biographical and contact information. Instructions on how to submit the I-20 Request are found here in the Graduate College of Science section.

If you do not need a Certificate of Eligibility, please complete the ISSI Data Form, as requested by ISSI. You may access the online Data Form here.

Immigration Clearance and Course Registration
International Student & Scholar Institute – 405 Ell Hall
Phone: (617) 373-2310 
Fax: (617) 373-8788
Office of Global Services Website

Off-Campus Student Services – 226 Curry Student Center
Phone: 617.373.8480
Off-Campus Student Services Website

Financial Aid
Graduate Student Financial Services – 354 Richards Hall
Phone: (617) 373-3190 
Fax: (617) 373-8735
Graduate Student Financial Services Website

Physical Examination Record, Immunization and Medical Care Plan
You may download the required “Health Report” packet from the University Health and Counseling Services (UHCS) Website.

University Health and Counseling Services – 135 Forsyth Building
Phone: (617) 373-2772 
Fax: (617) 373-2601
University Health and Counseling Services Website